Instagram

Sunday 21 August 2011

Live it or Leave it


I opened myself up, I let it all out I told you everything
because i had no doubts
but now i'm left with nothing
because you didnt feel the same.

all i have is a broken heart
and i'm the one to be blamed
Seeing you everyday isn't what hurts the most..
is seeing you while your starring at her that kills..
Briuses may heal but scares are never forgotten.

Why do we sleep when,
the next day we wake to still live with yesterday.
Remember the feelings, remember the day,
My stone heart was breaking,
My love ran away.

So I say goodbye,
To everything I thought I knew,
To Everything I thought of you,
To the love I thought was true,
To every one of the chances I blew.

So I whisper It one last time 'goodbye I love you...'
and slowly pull the triger..
My heart is broken torn in two,
my world fell apart all because of you .

There is love of course.
And then there's life, its enemy,life.
How come whenever i think i'm standing strong,
you somehow pull me back down.

Love can sometimes be magic.
But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
It is better to have loved and lost, than never to have lost at all.

They say that you can't lie to yourself, well I told myself I wouldn't fall in love with you...and here I am

No comments:

Post a Comment