Instagram

Sunday 21 August 2011

Dint think of a title :|

With every sunrise i look forward to spend the day with you,
And with every sunset, a hope in me rises to be with you again...
As dewdrops set on leafs every winter morning,
You have set inside my heart but for every season..!

The world doesn't seem to exist for me when you are not there,
But your presence makes me feel the whole world..
You are waiting for a day when i forget you, or
Rather I am waitng for a day when you realise you can't forget me...!

You may abandon me in the middle of the journey,
But when you turn back,
you will find me waiting for you at the same place..

I miss your absence more than your presence..
With you silence is as cherishable as my conversations with you..!

One thing my heart promised me that,
it will never forget you..
And one thing I promise you,
that i will always love you..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment