Instagram

Sunday 5 February 2012

Unfound reasons


                                                        
Sleepless nights pass by
With blank thoughts in my mind
Feeling nothing at all
I still wonder a reason not to be with.

Alone and not a soul to comfort,
Emptiness is my new friend
Never leaves, never betrays
Never lies nor does hurt.
 
Clinging onto me and my all
Those memories have taken control
On my mind, heart and soul
And I unable to find an escape
I still wonder a reason not to be with.

Not a hand to hold, not a shoulder to cry
My heart still beats for the love
And my eyes cry for the lies
Waiting at the same corner of separation
I stand and wait for everything I had.

Knowing those questions don’t have any answer
Nor do I stand a chance of revival
But I will still stand and wait,
Wondering a reason not to be with.

No comments:

Post a Comment