Instagram

Sunday 4 December 2011

End of a semester in VIT !

On 5th July, when I came to VIT never thought I would with end up with such awesome friends and acquaintances. Life is full of surprises and I received loads of them from this place itself. First few days were when I was craving to go back home but as time passed by, I don't have the former exciting urge of going, rather I don't feel like leaving. Home is calling me with all pampers, home food, gifts, family time and rest but here I  will leave at VIT a part of me which cannot enjoy anywhere except here.

A semester just passed like that with all the CATs, quizes and term ends tensions accompanied by some great time with friends, stalkers, not so cool hostel wardens and the tolerable(after 6 months :P) rules :) Some great seniors who helped not only to survive here but to adjust, some friends who were always there with me in my best and worst and obviously my room mates who tolerated  me all through this while :D

My three best friends Akshita, Anisha and Shubha are among those few people in the college who are as awesome as me and that's why we rock ;)
They are little gone cases in their own ways but at the end of the day they prevail to the phrase " If you have friends like us, you don't need enemies " :P ;) and I love them.

A part of me as I mentioned above, Harish who has always been a best-friend, a support, a mentor and my love :) An awesome person by heart and who plays sexy guitar ;) He makes me survive the hard times in this college and without him there would be something missing in my life.

My roomie Krishna who tolerates my tantrums, is a partner at crime with me and does a lot of crazy stuff with me. :P We gossip (ya we do like any other girl), we fight for the silliest reasons and laugh our heart out. Even after I change my room, I will remember the epic times we spent in room # 211 at the suu-kyi block. ;)

My neighbour Aditi, the craziest of the lot who loves pills for some reason and has an amazing sense of styling and I still wonder what the hell is she doing in VIT and I ask her this question every time she does something to amaze me and she ends up with the same answer " I don't know " :P That's what i love her for :P

And there are so many people who deserve to be on this blog post and be written about like Vishal, Atul, Arjun(both of them :P), Drishti, Taneesha, Gokul, John, Rony, Ayush, Akshay, Skandan, Lakshya, Ankita and Deepika.

All I have to convey is that after all this when we wish to stay at home, at some point of time we will miss the anna's whistling, the food court rush, the java talks, the jams at music room, the basket ball games, the flo chilling and there are endless such things that will make us miss VIT. Don't know about you all but I would definitely miss the " VIT times ". With an amazing Gravitas experience, I am waiting for the Rivera 2012 to surprise me more :D

cheerio to all of you and happy holidays :)


2 comments: